How Industry 4.0 & Digitalization is Reshaping Well Drilling for Oil and Gas? – Technical Webinar
Currently, Industry 4.0 technologies (i.e. Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Industrial Internet of Things (iIoT), Real-Time Sensing & Monitoring, ..etc) are being used to improve Well Drilling efficiencies, HSE metrics and reduce cost of drilling operations.
The Adoption of digitalization in the Drilling ecosystem will create opportunities in the form of new business models and Well Delivery enhancement, while the primary motivation has been enabling the harmonious working of all drilling systems, enable machine-to-machine communication, optimizing rig time and reducing data lag time.
In this presentation we will highlight real-life examples of Industry 4.0 & Digitalization in Oil & Gas Well Drilling. The key areas of focus in this presentation are:
- Smart manufacturing
- Industrial internet of things (IIoT)
- 3D / 4D Printing
- Automation and Robotics
- Cybersecurity and blockchain
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication
- Predictive analytics / Predictive maintenance
- Immersive technologies [XR]
Mohamed Ali Ibrahim HASSAN – MENA Regional Advisor, Oliasoft, Dubai – U.A.E
Mohamed Ali HASSAN is a Petroleum Engineer with 17 years professional experience in Drilling Engineering, Well Planning, and Project Management. He graduated from Cairo University Petroleum Engineering Faculty in year 2004. He is also a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
Mohamed has work experience with several major international companies (Eni, Sonatrach, Dragon Oil, Shell, BP, Halliburton, Weatherford, Lloyds Register). He participated in several drilling projects worldwide (Egypt, Algeria, Turkmenistan, US Gulf of Mexico Deepwater, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, Cyprus, Norway, and Italy). He is also a Winner of the prestigious SPE Middle East Regional Service Award in 2018. Currently, he is working as MENA Regional Advisor for Oliasoft, based in Dubai, UAE.
Mohamed also offers his services voluntarily to Society of Petroleum Engineers in various roles:
- Founder and Chairperson of Algeria Hassi Messaoud SPE Section (2020/2021)
- Member of the SPE Northern Emirates Executive Committee
- Mentor for SPE Drillbotics Teams in Algeria & Egypt
- SPE Italian Section Young Professionals (YP) Board Director,Milano 2014/2015
- Board Director, SPE Northern Emirates, Dubai. 2012/2013
- Founder of Ouargla, Boumerdes, and Batna Student Chapters in Algeria
- President of the Cairo University Student Chapter (2002/2003 & 2003/2004)
Click Here for registrations.
Leave A Comment